Sunday, January 23, 2011

review on mind your language

This semester we learn English for undergraduates. We had presented our presentation about one episode from Mind Your Language. Mind Your Language is a British comedy television series that popular in 80's.


Mind Your Language characters

From the episode I really enjoy watching it because it so funny but there some plays up to the cultural stereotype of their individual nation of origin. For me it just a comedy series that tell us how determine they learning English and make me learn English in easy way. after we watch this movie I had make an analysis on Giovanni Capello character.

Giovanni Capello
My team mates and I had watched this episode over and over to detect the error. There are some errors that we had presented last week such as in pronunciations, grammar, vocabulary and choice of words.For me when I had given the task that have to detect the error that happen in the episode I also learn it. I hope I can improve my English so I can be good English teacher in the future.for more information about Mind Your Language you can Google Mind Your Language or try this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_Your_Language

No comments:

Post a Comment