Tuesday, February 14, 2012

worksheet - tree diagram

     This week in class we had learned about phrase. Phrase is a group of words, which makes sense, but not complete sense, is called a Phrase. It is a group of related words without a Subject and a Verb. There a lot type of phrase such noun phrase, verb phrase, adverbial phrase and others. Than we learned about tree diagram. Tree diagram are use to break sentences into smaller part from sentences to phrase and words.
    This week we are asked to create a worksheet with two sentences using tree diagram and its suggested answer. This worksheet will be exchange with partner in class and we will try to answer the worksheet. From this task I learned how to create worksheet and the suggested answer, so I can use when teaching at school next time. Besides that, I also can increase my knowledge about the topic that we learned in class by refer to book and Internet while doing this task. I hope from this activity I can truly understand how to analyses sentences and use the right words for the right places. I hope this task can helped me to create a good worksheet for my students.

 
Example of tree diagram

No comments:

Post a Comment