Monday, February 13, 2012

a short mime video clip


            Last week we became a script writer and an actor, but this week we become director, actor and producer. Such a great thing that I never imagine ever. In this task, we had to make a silent movie. This week assignment was difficult than last week assignment. We had to act without any sound, just a silent short video about 3 minutes. So our friends can try guess what happen in the short video and tell us the answer.
            To find a suitable scene that we going to shoot is the hardest thing that happens while doing this task. Lot of ideas coming from our mind but when we think it is hard to act because it need lot of scene and costume, so we decided to stop thinking about it. The ideas come when my friend going out early in the morning to see his friend and we had decided to use that scene in our short movie.
            It takes us only half an hour to shoot this video but it takes a lot of time to edit and make the video interesting. This process is something new to me and my friends. Although it’s new but we try our best to create a very good movie so our lecturer and other classmates enjoy the show.
            What I had learned from this task is the cooperation in group that my friends give makes this task easier than we thought. My friends and I are not very good in acting so it very difficult for us to shoot this video, but because of cooperation and commitment that our group gives. Finally can finish editing the video and present it to whole of our classmates. To see other classmates give good impression makes me happy and all the effort that we put in was worth it.
           

No comments:

Post a Comment